Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mwahahaha.

Halloween is right around the corner, and I am FREAKING OUT. I really really love Halloween. It is my absolute favorite Holiday, and every year I count down the days until it comes. Not only is Halloween my favorite holiday, it also falls on the last day of my favorite month, October. I don't know what it is about October, but I just enjoy it so much. Maybe it's the weather, all of the new scary movies, the spooky feel, or the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, but it comes so slow, and ends too soon.

Odly enough, I'm not really a big Trick-or-Treater. I think it's my age, but I'm not that crazy about it. What I do like, is dressing up and just walking around the neighborhood with friends, or going to Halloween parties. This year I'm dressing up as....Harry Potter. Yeah, yeah...I'm a major nerd; I know. But I'm excited, and my costume is really great.

So, have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment