Sunday, June 12, 2011

Indie Music.

I love Indie Music. I love it because it's, unique. When I listen to a song, I listen for something different; something that catches my attention. And Indie music has always given me the satisfaction of hearing interesting lyrics and instrumentals.
Now I am not a Hipster. I just like some hipster music. But if you think about it, basically everything is hipster now. Even the pop music is starting to evolve into an Indie-Hipster vibe.
And I also love folk. But what I really love is folk with a modern twist.


Here are some really good artists that you can check out, if you'd like:
-Fleet Foxes
-Freelance Whales
-Jeff Pianki
-Alexander
-Beady Eye
-The Black Lips
-Blue Foundation
-Carla Bruni (not Indie but really great French singer.)
-DAVID BAZAN
-Death Cab for Cutie. *favorite pop/indie*
-Doves
-Eisley
-FEIST
-First Aid Kit
-Good Old War
-The Henry Clay People
-JACK PENATE (Actually a British pop-ish singer. But his music, mostly his recent album, is unbelievably unique and wonderful. Love Him.)
-Mt. Desolation
-PETER BJORN AND JOHN
-Rebecca Black. (lol. JUST KIDDING.)
-Regina Spektor. (not Indie but deserves to be on everyones music list. She's fantastic and started my passion for music.)
-Sex Bob-omb *foreals*
-Vampire Weekend
and many more.
 If you know any good Indie Music artists or songs, then feel free to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment