Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer To Do List:

numero uno: Church Camp. I just got back from the leading the Jr. High Camp and now I have High School on wednesday. Jr. High drained every ounce of energy in me. I swear I'm becoming an old lady, last night I slept 13 hours. But putting all the tiredness and soreness aside, I'm very excited.


numero dos: DENVER. Leaving next week. I get to get off this little island. YES. :D


numero tres: Going home for a month. I get to see my old church and my best friend. Mississippi here I come. I hope your ready for this overly-happy Ginger.


numero quatro: Looking for houses in Orlando. wooo. so excited. That was obvious sarcasm.


numero cinco: MONEY. I got a babysitting job and now I can actually have money when I need it.


numero ses: Blog more. Summer is always the time that I blog more often. It's because I have no school and time to actually write something down. Also, since I have no life, I have the energy to think about things and write down what I'm really feeling.


numero seven: HA. I forgot what seven was in Spanish. So i guess this one would be to learn Spanish.


numero...ocho?: Hang out with Tom. We haven't had much time to hang out lately. Stupid busy schedule. So since you're probably reading this, sorry. D:


numero nueve: I have a terrible feeling I spelled that wrong. Drink tea. Enough said.


numero dies: Read the stack of books that are steadily collecting in a corner of my room. They are screaming my name.

2 comments: